I am excited to tell you guys about the promotion that Shutterfly is doing this holiday season. For all bloggers they are offering 50 free shutterfly cards when you go here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 and fill out the form. WE have never sent out Christmas cards and therefore I think this might be the start of a tradition for us. I couldn't possibly write a "Christmas Letter" unless it was the "Unvarnished Truth" like my dad does. However since I'm not prepared for that, nor do I have the time I think I will be going with Christmas Cards for a while. I have been looking at the cards the last few days and I have decided that I really like the ones with lots of photos as options. I think this is because I'm terribly indecisive and would really like to include as many of the "good photos" as possible, instead of having to choose one. Like this one
or this one

If you're a blogger I hope you'll get a chance to take advantage of this aesome offer from shutterfly. To pick your own awesome cards go here http://shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment