January 19, 2010

Weeks - Forced Family Fun

We all did a quick update at the Christmas gathering, but I realize not everyone could make it. So...here is our family update:
  • Sarah and Brandon continue to love living in Roosevelt (go figure), but they are both busy in the ward with several callings. Zach is one of the many kindergarten children in this family this year, and all you have to do is ask him and he'll tell you "I'm a smart kid." Tori and Corbin can't wait until they too can go to school.
  • Audri and Greg have moved into a much larger townhouse and they love having the space. Audri graduated in July and Greg will graduate in May and begin an MBA in the Fall. They will be going to Hawaii for their 5th anniversay in June (Lucky!)
  • Kelly and Milinda are still freezing in Logan. Kelly continues to look for a job and put in his monthly service in the National Guard. Milinda is in the middle of her Masters and doing homework constantly!
  • Ryan and Sarah are busy with an incredibly perfect little boy. Jaxon has become the center of attention for us lately. He looks like Ryan when he frowns and has his mother's mouth when he smiles :) Ryan continues to be the night auditor at the Hampton and Sarah works at Shubach in the mall.

  • Sam and Carrie are now running to keep up with Kenzie and getting ready for a new baby boy in May. Sam is continuing to go to school full-time at Weber and work at Millionaire by the airport.
  • Caleb is a Senior and along with Tara and Spencer will be happy to graduate from Davis High this year. Caleb finished up his eagle just in time (I'm so glad to be through the last one of those) and continues to work at Jiffy Lube.
  • Denny is working for RC Willey (painfully) and praying for the economy to pick up for his business. I have finally completed 10 years of school (I should be a Doctor by now), but it is nice to finally have it over with. I will move into a new position as Curator of University Archives and Digital Collections.

LOVE TO ALL!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The beby is such a cutie. Love to hold him.